❝ Welcome to Linnhearts' Story❞
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram Events Reviews
Za Makeup Launch - Perfect Action Mascara and Impact Full Eyes Eyeshadows posted at 10:50 PM

Za Perfect Action Mascara and Impact Full Eyes Eye Shadows Event
(With Forever 21 'Back to School' Theme)



Za held their lovely event at Forever 21!! Once we were there, we were greeted with a lovely display of Za items! The Za team had done a fabulous job decorating it!! It was so pretty and I'm sure Za has done a lot of effort for this! Thank you Za for all your hard work!






Great news ladies! Za is launching two new makeup items to their collection - Perfect Action Mascara and Impact Full Eyes Gradation/Groovy Eye Shadows!!







Here's what I wore to the event! A simple floral dress! Went with Pearlin to the event! I'm so glad she's there! It's always fun and exciting to be with this amazing girl!!

****

Perfect Action Mascara



The Blue Mascara is a Waterproof Mascara!



 While the Gold Mascara is Smudgeproof Mascara!



 This will be launched on 19 September at Watsons! Do go and take a look! it will be retailed at SGD$19.50
****

Impact Full Eyes Gradation/Groovy Eye Shadows



There are two types that are launched! For 'Gradation', it's the eye shadow palette with a more box structure while 'Groovy' is the one with a more circular structure. These lovely eye shadows were all inspired by things that we wear!!For example...




 


Don't know which palette to go for? Well...

Gradation has more similar colors for easy blending and at the same time gives a pearly texture for a wide eyed look.

And Groovy has a variety of colors for you to create different looks.

Personally I like safer colors, so I prefer 'Gradation'. It's perfect for any occasion! (read till the end to see how I wear it!)

This has been launched at Watsons! It is retailed at SGD$18.90


****
Forever 21 'Back to School' Theme

After the Za team has let us seen the new products, it's time for Forever 21 to showcase their 'Back to School' theme.



It was so cool how some students will wear this to school! I would probably not wear like that to school though because I'm lazy and would not want to wake up 1 hour before to dress up! :P



****


After the event, Za brought us to Coffee Stars at Wisma. The cakes were so so so so nice!! 


Seriously it's so mouthwatering!!!!! Oh my gosh... I'm totally recalling the taste as I'm typing!!

****
 Trying it out...


The bloggers were given a gift hamper from Za and F21 that day! I couldn't wait to try it!






 First up is the eye shadow. I wanted a natural look that I could wear to work and out.  I used the Gradation palette, Leather Bag (BR261) to create the following look:



 Just a little and the effect is out! Wanted a very natural look here. (Sorry for the bad lighting... I need a ring light!! ahh!!)




Next up is the eyeshadow, I combined both Waterproof (2 Coats) and Smudgeproof (1 coat) to get the following look:





So this look is great for work!! Here's my geeky self:





And after work, I can wear this look out: 



Plus you can look at my new banner!! Both looks are done using the following Products:

Foundation: Za True White Liquid Foundation, Za Two way Cake (the lightest shade)
Eye Brows:  Za Ever Brows (BR22)
Eye Shadow: Za Impact Full Eyes Gradation - Leather Bag
Mascara: Za Perfect Action Mascara - Waterproof and Smudgeproof

I wore this out for one day and found that both the eye shadow and mascara stayed! And the best part for me was when I removed the mascara, it was so easy to be removed!! Yay to Za new products!


Labels: ,

About the Writer

Hello! ♥ I'm Linda/Linn and I love to write on

☆ Make up
☆ Reviews
☆ Cosplay
☆ Fashion
☆ Dogs


Quick Facts:
1. I'm born in Canada, Living in Singapore Now
2. Makeup Style: Korean
3. Fashion: Japan/Korean/US
4. Fav. Singer: Demi Lovato
5. Most Active on Instagram

P.S: I'm *quite* Narcissistic (as you can probably tell)!
Contact Me

For product reviews, event invites, advertorials, sponsorships, giveaways or even *wink* love letters (haha), please email me at

linnhearts@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you (:
Instagram
Memory Lane



Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.